It takes a strong woman to give her heart back to the man who has cheated on her. Is it worth the risk to give your heart back to your cheating husband? There are times when it is and others when it may not be the right choice for you. How do you know the difference?
Ask these questions to see if giving your heart back to your cheating husband is a good move for you.
1) Do you still love your husband? This is the first question you must have the answer to. There’s no point in going on if you do not. It doesn’t matter that you have kids together or want to do the right thing by them. Your kids will be better served by parents that are happy apart than parents that are miserable together. Trust me when I tell you that. You must love your husband without question if you’re going to make this work.
2) Does your husband love you? This is the second important factor. If there is no love left in the relationship then it’s time to move on. You can win back his love but don’t expect fast results if you need to overcome this particular hurdle. The good news is that, for men, cheating has very little to do with a lack of love for you. He probably still loves and cares for you very much.
3) Do you have more good times together as a couple than bad times? If you drew a two columns, one for good times and one for bad, which would have the most check marks? You want to spend your life with someone you have good times with and not someone that you tolerate the presence of. Love is not enough if the relationship is fundamentally flawed.
4) Do you believe the marriage is worth saving? Not all marriages are but if you believe yours has promise and that you can fix it there’s no reason you shouldn’t at least try. If the other elements, love, good times, etc. are present it’s a good start worth exploring.
5) Why do you want to save your marriage? Before you get involved in a plan to save your marriage and give your heart back to your cheating husband it’s a good idea to explore why you want to save it in the first place. Explore your motives and make sure they are pure.
It’s not enough to just want to get your husband back after he cheats on you. You have to be willing to do the work to make that happen and willing to risk giving your heart back to your cheating husband.
Follow these step by step instructions: http://www.magicofmakingup.com and enjoy real results that can save your marriage today.